Country Attire Men's Batley Wax Jacket -
Capturing the very essence of British style, this impressive jacket from the Country Attire collection has a robust construction and classic design which will keep you warm, dry and stylish in the wettest weather conditions. With a middleweight waxed cotton outer and Milair 5000 breathable liner by British Millerain, this jacket is entirely waterproof and supremely comfortable to wear. A smart corduroy collar provides textural contrast and can be pulled up in unpleasant weather, secured with the practical throat latch. To protect the head and face from rain and wind, the jacket has a detachable hood with branded button fastening, while a full zip fastening- which is concealed by a stylish storm flap- keeps out the cold. The Batley jacket also boasts rib knit inner cuffs to ensure a snug fit around the wrists. Embossed metal buttons bear the Country Attire butterfly motif, which is also featured in a discreet leather patch on the left sleeve. Completing this extraordinary jacket is a bespoke check lining and burnished metal coat hook complete with butterfly engraving. The Batley jacket is covered by an unequalled 2 year guarantee, on account of its outstanding quality.
- Outer: Middleweight waxed cotton
- Lining: Milair 5000 waterproof lining by British Millerain
- 2 year guarantee
- Detachable hood
- Four exterior pockets and one zip-fastening interior pocket
- Concealed zip fastening
- Rib knit inner cuffs
- Exclusive check lining
- Made in England
- This item is a relaxed fit jacket
- When soiled, sponge clean outer fabric with cold water and brush off any grit etc.
- Hang garment in a dry, airy place to dry naturally.
- From time to time, the whole garment will need reproofing with wax dressing and we recommend Nikwax Wax Cotton Proof Spray
for easy maintenance.