|Material - Lining||100% Polyamide|
|Material - Wadding||100% Polyester|
|Size (Ladies)||Euro Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Size US (Ladies)|
|UK 8 Reg||Euro 34||78 - 81 cm||62 - 66 cm||US 4|
|UK 10 Reg||Euro 36||82 - 85 cm||67 - 69 cm||US 6|
|UK 12 Reg||Euro 38||86 - 89 cm||70 - 73 cm||US 8|
|UK 14 Reg||Euro 40||90 - 93 cm||74 - 77 cm||US 10|
Aino is a warm, light padded A-line parka, which is both windproof and waterproof with taped seams. Aino has two long ribbed neoprene cuffs for warmth. The high collar and adjustable hood protects against cold winds. Two zipped pockets with loops featuring a reflective logo. Decorative webbing along the front zip. The parka is made of soft breathable polyester. The lining has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric. PFC-free water-repellent finish.
• Designed in Sweden, produced in China.
• Water Column: 10,000mm
• Breathability: 5,000 g/m²/24h
• Padding: 120 g/m²
• Two-way frontzip
• Open the zip halfway for ventilation and create a slit when needed.
• Adjustable hood - Adjust the hood size to fit the head for activities in any weather.
• Buttons at inner front placket for ventilation Hold the garment in place when the zip is opened for ventilation.
• Chin guard - Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
• Elastic sleeve ends - Flexible and snug fit to prevent the cold from seeping in.
• Fixed hood - Hood attached to the garment to protect from the elements.
• Zipped inner pocket - Pocket inside with zip closing for keeping items close and safe.
• Reflective details - Reflective details to be visible in the dark.
• Zipped side pockets - Pockets with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.