Originally designed in 1950, the Le Chameau Men's St Hubert Heritage Wellington Boots are handcrafted by a single master bootmaker from a natural rubber material with a premium leather lining for year-round comfort. The boots feature shank reinforcements, a slim fit, and dual density grip sole suitable for all terrains. Complete with a signature branded distinct metal logo and top trim detail, these wellies are ideal for all of your countryside walks.
- Men's St Hubert Heritage Wellington Boots
- Original 1950 design
- Signature distinct metal logo and top trim
- Handcrafted from a single master bootmaker
- Uses same techniques that have been passes on from generation to generation.
- Natural rubber material
- Premium leather lining
- All year-round comfort
- Suitable in conditions up to -5°C
- Slim-fitting elegant shape
- Dual density grip sole
- Suitable for all terrains
- Shank reinforcements to reduce muscle fatigue
- Calf: 42cm
- Weight: 2.23KG
- Material: 100% Chamolux Rubber Upper. Lining: 100% Leather
- Care according to brand.